Monday, May 18, 2015

I'm still alive...

Eeks - so it's been 25 days since I blogged? How did THAT happen?!?! Oh yeah, that crazy thing called LIFE got in the way (again)!

So I'm still running and have finally moved past week 4 of C25K...now I'm dealing with week 5 which has been just as challenging to successfully complete. *sigh* In time.

And crafts...crafting is all I want to do lately...for example: this weekend E and I made some Lego crayon people...then it turned into we will make them as gifts for all his (18) classmates...what did I get myself into? Then I made another crayon art piece....pictured here for you! And lastly, I just couldn't wait to do that cork &...and here is the finished product. Hooray!! I love it!


There may be another crayon art piece in my future...this summer. It was super fun to make!

I still can't believe it's been so long since I've blogged, but work has been pretty crazy. I'm happy to report that we are down to just 7 days of school left and I finished all my classroom lessons last Friday so I'm working big time on the yearbook to get it completed...not an easy task!!

That's all for now...I'm going to regret staying up so late when tomorrow morning gets here!


No comments: