Thursday, February 18, 2016

Bookish and Not-So-Bookish Thoughts

Bookish and Not-So-Bookish Thoughts is a weekly blogging event hosted by Bookishly Boisterous. It allows book bloggers (and non-book bloggers) to write about pretty much anything, bookish or otherwise (i.e. share exciting plans for the weekend, rants on things&encountered during the week. **************************************************************************************

1) Our Uverse box died last week, completely out-of-the-blue and in the middle of watching The Mysteries of Laura....I was less than happy. On the bright side, we got a new box on Saturday and apparently it holds 3x as many recorded shows....this may excite some people but we never filled the smaller box, so doubt we will fill this one.

2) Today I am happier than a pig in mud. Depending on when you are reading this, I am either driving the last few hours to THE happiest place on earth - DISNEY of course...or I'm already perusing the goodies at the race Expo...oh my goodness,  I hope they have lots of good stuff!!

3) I fear that I am so excited about this WDW Princess weekend, that coming home will be so hard and super depressing. #fact

4) And that's all I got because I'm so distracted...

No comments: