Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Happening

Trying: to walk without crutches or a brace today!! Woohoo!!

Moving: slowly.

Drinking: diet dr pepper and planning another hiatus (permanent?) from Starbucks Iced Chai...you know, since they can't seem to ever make it correctly.

Eating: same boring stuff...I need a makeover in the food department. :)

Loving: the upcoming weekend plans to celebrate Ethan's 6th birthday!

Watching: absolutely nothing...haven't even watched Downton from this past Sunday yet.

Reading: "Bull's Island" by Dorothea Benton Frank and LOVING IT!!!

Listening: Disney music. Constantly.

Thinking: that my knee will be the size of a basketball by the end of the day today.

Needing: another diet dr pepper.

Wanting: Ethan to have the greatest birthday possible!

Hoping: to try out my new gym for some swimming this week. I've missed my workouts.

Planning: to have a great weekend!

Crafting: Project Life & trying to finish 4 mini-albums all partially done.

Remembering: that 6 years ago today was my due date for Ethan's arrival.

2 comments:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

Great news - no crutches!!

I hear you on needing an overhaul in the food department - I'm so sick of the same old, same old. I drool over everything on Pinterest, but honestly don't have time to make 1/2 of it.

~**Dawn**~ said...

We try to make new recipes on Saturday or Sunday, when we aren't rushing around after work and starving. Once we make a recipe a time or two, we're more comfortable making it and find that some are quick enough to add to our weeknight meal menu options!