Thursday, November 17, 2011

lots of good stuff

Seems that I've run into a little good luck lately (nice change!)...and it's about time!

I recently won "A Train in Winter" from Goodreads.com --a WWII book...right up my alley, my absolute favorite era to read.

Just about a week before that I won 25 Christmas cards from Shutterfly from my friend, Lindsay's blog...and that saved me a good chunk of change. Woot!

I have entered quite a few blog "contests/giveaways" lately and actually won one of those as well...from Bella Blvd...I won the "Winter Wonderland" paper pack. Cute!!

And lastly, but having nothing to do with luck, in today's mail I received a letter from my employer stating that in January we will once again be exempt from paying our insurance premium. Wahoo!! It will be nice to have a little bit "extra" post-Christmas. 



It's all I can do to NOT go play the lottery!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

WHAT?! that is not fair. my insurance definitely got worse for 2012. the benefits of obamacare? take away some of mine to give to someone else? ugh. i hate insurance. haha.