Wednesday, November 09, 2011

www Wednesday

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

And so...here we go:

Currently reading:  "Before Ever After" by Samantha Sotto...I am really enjoying this book so far and just need more time to sit down and devote to reading. My reading time has been lagging lately. Sad.

Just finished reading: "Next to Love" by Ellen Feldman was the last book I finished...yes, I was reading "The Last Letter from your Lover" but did not realize i had reached my 21 day window (e-book) from the library and when I went to read it the other day I received a message on my Nook saying my rental period had expired. Sad. So I'm back on the waiting list for it and hopefully it comes through soon so I can finish it....and not forget all that I've read.
What I'll read next: "The Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern!!! I'm SOOOO excited to read this one too!! It's waiting for me right now at the library (e-book) so as soon as I can finish my current book, I'll be diving into this one!! Sure hope it lives up to the hype it's been getting.

Side Note: My favorite book this year so far remains "The Soldier's Wife" by Margaret Leroy!! Check it out if you enjoy WWII historical fiction.


2 comments:

Susan @ The Book Bag said...

All of your selections are on my TBR list - great choices!

Here's mine if you want to stop by~~

http://susan-thebookbag.blogspot.com/2011/11/www-wednesdays-november-9.html

Beatriz said...

I'm going to use your post :) Here's my link:

http://adriana-inlife.blogspot.com/2011/11/www-updates.html

Hope all is well!