Sunday, March 18, 2012

Tagged? What is that?

It's been so long since I've been "tagged" in a blog post, or heck, even read a post that tagged people, I'd almost forgotten what it was...but then all of a sudden my lovely friend, Dawn tagged me...so here goes!!

1. You have been awarded the time off from work and an all-expenses paid week anywhere in the United States. The catch is that it must be somewhere you have not been before. Where do you choose to visit?
Seattle...hands down. There's just something about it that draws me there...and then there's Pike Market with the original Starbucks and all that. I'd also make a point to take in a Seattle Mariners game as well so I could check that ballpark off my list of MLB parks visited. :)

2. Name three of your guilty pleasures.
Starbucks Iced Chai. Diet Dr. Pepper from ChickFila. Chocolate.

3. The best kind of Girl Scout Cookie is:
Thin Mints. Mmmm.

4. What do you value most in other people?
Honesty.

5. Be honest. Do you sneak some raw cookie dough when you're baking cookies?
You mean, there are some people who DON'T eat it? Wow!

6. Have you ever looked back at your life and realized that something you thought was a bad thing was actually a blessing in disguise?
Not off the top of my head...sadly, I have the reverse thought, that I made decisions that ended in disaster and should have opted for a different choice at the time.

7. What is the most beautiful place you've ever visited?
Wrigley Field.

8. Are you more of a thinker or a feeler?
I think I'm a good split between the two.

9. Name three things you are thankful for right now.
Ethan. Alone Time. My love for reading.

10. Have you ever participated in a three-legged race?
Yes. Many many many years ago. I don't know how it ended, but I'm sure we didn't win.

11. When you are at an event that plays the National Anthem, do you place your hand over your heart?
Yes.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

These are always so fun. You didn't tag anyone, but I'm gonna answer them here anyway :)

1. Hawaii and/or Alaska. Haven't been able to splurge on those plane tickets!
2. Hmm. Watching tv. So Delicious coconut milk ice cream. Sleeping in.
3. Samoas. Trefoils. Thin Mints.
4. Genuine. Kind.
5. Umm. I'm lucky if there is enough dough left to make a cookie.
6. No. Not yet anyway. Well. I guess kind of. A few years ago I was really bored with my job (compared to being semi-bored now, ha) and wanted to move somewhere random. I had bought a fixer-upper house though, and it wasn't (still isn't) all fixed up yet so I knew I couldn't sell it (without losing money). So I stuck around. Now, I know I would be in a much different financial situation and possibly even not be married had I up and moved when I wanted too. (I met josh during my rebellious time). So I guess that fits this question. Sorta.
7. Moorea. I love anything tropical though. Belieze was awesome too - went for a mission trip in high school so got to see the "real" country vs the tourist resorts on the gulf.
8. Probably feeler.
9. Drugs that are working and giving me some comfort. A job that is stressful right now, but at least I am employed. Josh who has been so helpful around the house during my health issues.
10. Probably in elementary school?
11. Of course. This is America!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, who doesn't eat raw cookie dough. I made sugar cookies the other day and thought, "Why do I bother baking them? I Just want the dough."

~**Dawn**~ said...

Me. I don't eat raw cookie dough! LOL!