Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday - Looking for Me


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

I just read on another blog that Beth Hoffman's new book will be released on May 28, 2013. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited because I absolutely LOVED Saving CeeCee Honeycutt and Beth is a joy to chat with via Twitter!! The story sounds great!! 

From Amazon:

Teddi Overman found her life’s passion for furniture in a broken-down chair left on the side of the road in rural Kentucky.  She learns to turn other people’s castoffs into beautifully restored antiques, and opens her own graciously appointed shop in Charleston. Breathing new life into these discarded objects gives Teddi purpose, but has never alleviated the haunting uncertainty she’s felt in the years since her brother Josh’s mysterious disappearance. When signs emerge that Josh might still be alive, Teddi is drawn home to find him. It’s a journey that could help her come to terms with her shattered family—and to find herself at last.

2 comments:

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

That sounds like such a cute read! Great pick :)

Here's my WoW!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Thanks for introducing me to a new author! I'll have to check her out during our next Library day!