Musing Mondays post is sponsored by Should Be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Miraculously, I actually haven't bought any books for myself in the past 12 days!! On October 30, I bought Emily Giffin's "Where We Belong" because it was offered for only $1.40!!! I've read all of her books except for this one and while I've sort of strayed a bit from the traditional "chick-lit", I still would like to read this one as I've always enjoyed her books.
I have my "wish-list" set up on Amazon.com and check it every couple days as e-book prices are CONSTANTLY changing and when I see a book on my list drop in price quite a bit, I grab it...which means I ALWAYS have something waiting to be read.
Right now I am reading TWO books...I'm not keen on reading more than one book at a time, but this problem has come about because the 5th graders at my school are loving doing "book club" with me. Yay!! For my boys book club, I am reading "Navigating Early" by Clare Vanderpool...I actually haven't started it and need to read 78 pages before Thursday so I'll be getting started on that one tonight!!
As for my own reading, I have only read a few pages so far in The Paris Architect by Charles Belfoure. I had hoped to make some progress on this one over the weekend but the post-knee-surgery meds had other ideas...like sleep. Hopefully I'll get moving on it this week as it sounds fabulous!!