Tuesday, July 28, 2015
Things I'm Grateful For
Note: I started this post back in April and for some reason never hit "publish"...so I will now...
I'll be the first to admit that I don't often stop to be grateful for "things" in my life...doesn't mean I'm not, I just might not be vocalizing it or posting it and I get that sometimes I may post more points of frustration so in an effort to turn that around a bit, here is my post about some things I'm grateful for right NOW:
1) I'm thankful for peanut M&Ms....just got "hooked" on these lately and I seem to be able to control my intake fairly well. *no longer "hooked" on these
2) I'm thankful for my new iHome alarm clock. I can mount my iPhone on it to charge at night, but the best part is that I can go to sleep with music playing. I even made a "bedtime" playlist. *oh goodness, I haven't gone to bed w/music playing in forever, need to get back to that.
3) I'm thankful for frequent trips to South Carolina. I have completely fallen in love with the state, especially Sullivan's Island and the surrounding areas.
4) I'm thankful for those last 30 minutes before I go to sleep where I can delve deep into whatever book I am reading. I won't lie....I wish I had more time for reading, but I'm soaking up whatever I can get right now.
5) I'm thankful for the upcoming extra long summer. *we still have 4 more weeks, but before you say "what?!"...please know that the school year itself will be a challenge w/few breaks & we will go until mid-June.
6) I'm thankful for blogs...for keeping me informed on the latest in books and scrapbooking.
7) I'm thankful for my sweet, kind, loving son.