Friday, August 12, 2016

Bookish and Not-So-Bookish Thoughts

Bookish and Not-So-Bookish Thoughts is a weekly blogging event hosted by Bookishly Boisterous. It allows book bloggers (and non-book bloggers) to write about pretty much anything, bookish or otherwise (i.e. share exciting plans for the weekend, rants on things encountered during the week. **************************************************************************************

1) I've really missed participating in this weekly blog post...hence my late Friday night edition!! I think of countless things to post about during the day while I'm at work and now that I sit down to actually write the post....I got nothing. Let's see what I can come up with!

29434503
2) Reading!! Yes, I am reading "When We Meet Again" by Kristin Harmel and I am absolutely LOVING it...like major love here....I am also a big fan of her prior work "The Sweetness of Forgetting"...both amazing books. Oh and I bought this for $1.99 on a special the other day. #winwin

3) I continue to adjust to this new work schedule and such. It feels like it's bedtime ten minutes after I leave work though. Not loving that. I am happy that my tech skills are coming around and I'm not feeling so stupid everyday. Hooray!

4) Why does there always have to be *that* one person either in a class you take or at your work place or in a group you may belong to??!!??  You know *that* one person you could so easily live without!


5)  SOOOO in love with these sandals. Hoping to receive a pair for my birthday. #YesPlease

6) Despite the crazy knee issues I'm dealing with (again) I went ahead and signed up for the WDW Star Wars 1/2 Marathon Weekend in April 2017. I just couldn't pass it up and so I'm really hoping things are good with my knee come April. I'm excited to do a race weekend I've never done before and now to come up with a costume....so many choices...Rey, BB8, R2D2....cannot decide.

7) Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

No comments: