Thursday, September 08, 2016

Bookish and Not-So-Bookish Thoughts

Bookish and Not-So-Bookish Thoughts is a weekly blogging event hosted by Bookishly Boisterous. It allows book bloggers (and non-book bloggers) to write about pretty much anything, bookish or otherwise (i.e. share exciting plans for the weekend, rants on things encountered during the week. **************************************************************************************

I'm posting my very first blog post with the BlogPress iPad app. We'll see how well it works. Or not. I figure if I'm going to have a chance at blogging it's going to be through my iPad at lunch time because I can't seem to fit it in anywhere else.

Whoa! I make a lot more typos on my iPad as opposed to my computer. *sigh*

Still adjusting to the new gig and routine. It seems I have a couple good weeks and then fall back into having second thoughts and wondering if I made the right decision. Sadly a lot of these feelings lately are driven my one coworker. I'm trying really hard to not give her such power over my emotions, but she is always in my face/space/business, so that makes it hard.

To add to my crazy, Fall baseball starts next week. And games are at 5:30! Crap! We will have activities 3 nights per week for the next 4 weeks and then 4 nights per week for 2 weeks. I knew this going in and it's all temporary so it'll work out, but it will be cray-cray.

So, am I the only one who is good at taking care of everyone else and not herself? Seriously, Milo (cat) gets his meds daily, Ethan gets his, but I can't seem to remember to take my anti-inflammatory for my knee and let me say that I REALLY need to. Ugh!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: