3. On a brighter note, I'm super excited about this weekend's 5k because all year I've been working as a Race Ambassador (7 Bridges Chattanooga) and in exchange I am getting a free hotel room #bigwin and so we will head down on Saturday afternoon to enjoy the Expo and the day, Sunday morning I will run the 5k and we will have the rest of the day to enjoy the city. A 35ish minute race seems a whole lot better than a 150-minute race. #truth
4. Did you know you can order a FREE (and really awesome) calendar from Shutterfly right now? Hurry though, offer ends Sunday. Disclaimer: You do have to pay shipping, which for the easel calendar I ordered was $8.73 - still totally worth it as it's super cute! Who doesn't love calendars?
6. You know what drives me nuts...ppl who quit talking to me for reasons unknown to me. It's one thing to know why someone is pissed at you, but when you are totally clueless (and you're not an idiot) about why someone is no longer speaking to you, that's just ridiculous. Note: I'm not even an out-spoken person on any issues of great controversy...so I'm really baffled by this...and there are currently 2 people acting this way towards me. #Lovely
7. So Ethan is at the age now where he wants to use my computer to play some of his games. I have gradually allowed it. As I'm typing on a sticky, crusty keyboard, I'm thinking I need to revoke these privileges. #Ick
8. Back to the grind Thursday, where I will put in 20 hours over the two days. Life as a (measly) hourly worker. *sigh*
9. I really want this adorable night light. I have NO need for it. I still want it.
10. Is this election over with yet? Ugh...can't even enjoy Facebook anymore with everyone's ridiculous posts.