Thursday, April 27, 2017

Bookish and Not-So-Bookish Thoughts

Bookish and Not-So-Bookish Thoughts is a weekly blogging event hosted by Bookishly Boisterous. It allows book bloggers (and non-book bloggers) to write about pretty much anything, bookish or otherwise (i.e. share exciting plans for the weekend, rants on things encountered during the week. **************************************************************************************

1) Pretty sure April 2017 is going to rank as my least favorite month of the year. So much drama, BS,  body aches, headaches and heartaches. I'm OVER it.


2) Hard to believe tomorrow is my 10th wedding anniversary. If you'd have asked me 3 years ago, I would have told you we never would have made it this far. Sometimes I still wonder about our fate. #MarriageIsHard 


  

3) I "successfully" completed the Disney Star Wars Dark Side Challenge last weekend. And by "successfully", I mean I finished upright and alive. Amazingly, the 10k was cake. I felt great -thanks to the injection into my SI joint I received on Wednesday before leaving for Disney. Such a relief....sadly the pain is back already...the minute I woke up at home on Tuesday morning - go figure. The 1/2 marathon was another story and though I finished, I started worrying at mile 2. I stopped at every medical tent for Biofreeze as well as a pit stop in Animal Kingdom, so my finish time wasn't great, but I'm ok with that. I'm sorta kicking myself for not stopping for 1-2 pictures when I saw short lines. Oh well.



 

4) This is moving weekend...you know, to round out the madness of April. We are moving OUT of our house today and into the new one tomorrow. Such a pain. Not sure if I'll do this again for a very long time if I can help it. #PITA

No comments: