Friday, February 10, 2012

Looks like it'll be a scrappy weekend

*At least that is the plan right now.

*With a forecasted 37 degree high on Saturday, this human will NOT be leaving the house.

*Which is exactly why I'll be hitting the Y tonight. 

*Looking forward to getting some scrappin' done on Saturday!!

*Need to work on my February OLW layout/insert

*Need to complete Project Life Week 5 (last week)

*And Project Life Week 6 (this week)

*Really wanting different page inserts for PL...might have to wait to do Week 6 until new inserts are in my hand.

*I'll probably listen to/watch Les Miserables 10th Anniversary concert a few more times. :)

*Need to update the iPod I play in the car...desperately. :)

*Might even buy a new desktop computer this weekend...*crossing fingers*

*Stay warm!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! It was 31 this morning, and all the moms at the birthday party I went to were talking about how warm it was!

Yvette said...

Haven't done my Feb OLW yet either... planning on a crafting weekend too! Good luck :)