Sunday, September 09, 2012

Project Life - Weeks 22-23

Some of my absolute favorite pages these weeks...primarily due to the Disney trip. I am still absolutely amazed how GREAT Ethan was on our looooooong day at WDW. We opened the park bright and early at 9am and initially I had planned to head back to our room for a mid-day rest and then go back. I quickly scratched that--too much fun to be had--so changed my plan to leaving the park by 8pm. As we made our way to the front of the park it was around 8:15pm and we had decided to visit Mickey one last time (up front inside a building I cannot remember the name of)...as we came out from seeing Mickey, Ethan asked why so many people were sitting on the curbs...I thought for a second and told him they were waiting for the Electrical Street Parade...he so sweetly asked "can we stay, mom?" and before I completely melted at his sweetness, I said "yes"...we got a great little spot on the curb and waited patiently for the parade. It was truly magical. This boy did not fuss all day long...even when we got rained on multiple times...I am still so proud of how he behaved that day and I hold on to such sweet memories of an absolutely fantastic day. BTW...once we got on the bus headed to our resort, he was asleep in under 3 minutes!!


One of my "all-time" favorite PL pages!!

Breakfast at the Polynesian...we loved it!

I was determined not to forget a single moment of this trip and journaled while we were there...
I ended up with 5 pages 6x12 size!!

So much to say!!

We really enjoyed checking out the new Art of Animation resort...beautiful & looks sooo fun!!

Our fantastic day together at MK--had to add an insert to include Woody & Jessie in there!!
So many good pics that day!!

Oh how we loved Merida!!
And I'm in love with that pic of me and E taken (by me) while we waited in line for Goofy's Barnstormer.
Products Used:

1 comment:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

Nicely captured memories. You can see the fun in both of your eyes. Truly magical - thanks for sharing.