Wednesday, December 05, 2012

December Daily - Days 1 & 2

I am participating in Ali Edwards December Daily project again this year. This is my 5th year participating, but last year was the FIRST year I managed to FINISH the album. It's a challenge to keep up and get it completed, but I absolutely love and cherish my 2011 album.

This year I have decided to do a 6x6 size album. So far, that seems to be working for me for the page layouts. In early November, I had created my own album using chipboard, covering it with Christmas pattern paper, paint & twine and used binder rings to hold it together. I never felt 100% happy with it and that feeling has not gone away and so I will be switching over to an American Crafts 6x6 album w/red spine just as soon as it arrives to my LSS. 

I absolutely LOVED that December 1st was a Saturday this year...I think that helps with getting off to a good start on the album. We ended up going to pick out our tree that afternoon and I snapped a couple pictures while we were there. The one of Ethan on the back of the truck is a bit brighter IRL. 


Sunday, December 2nd was spent decorating the tree...such a time-consuming chore, though I'm so glad once it's all done, lit up and looking pretty!! Ethan had such a good time helping too!!

1 comment:

Cherri said...

Your tree is beautiful. Also, I love those little wooden looking trees. They are adorable.