Tuesday, May 07, 2013

5 years later

So I've been working on my blog...changing things, editing etc...and came across this 10-question survey I completed on 04.04.08....and so I thought how fun it would be to answer now...5 years later!!! Today's answers are BOLD.

1. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Mint Chocolate Chip - hands down. If it's made by Stroh's - even better...but I think that's only found in Michigan. Boohoo!
Birthday Cake!!


2. What shampoo do you use?
Fructis
Aussie


3. How do you like your eggs?
Scrambled. Deviled is good too!
Scrambled still, but I've also become quite fond of the over-easy way too!

4. What's the first thing you do when you get online?
Check my email!

Still checking my email!

5. What is your favorite tv show?
Like 98% of the country right now - Grey's Anatomy. But I am also enjoying "Deliver Me" on Bravo (it's about 3 OBs/Friends and their practice).

Ha! TV?!? Talk about change...I cannot tell you the last time I sat down to actually watch an entire show...unless renting a movie on iTunes & watching it while scrapbooking counts.

6. Which do you prefer, the sunrise or the sunset?
They are both nice although I rarely see either these days.
Sunset!! I love sleeping in more than ever so I'd really rather not see a sunrise!

7. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Last Saturday - a family trip, O, MIL and big 'ol baby stroller leading the way.

Yesterday - alone, to make one return & one purchase!

8. What was the last food that you ate?
Sunchips

Red Velvet Cupcake (oops!)

9. What is your favorite animal?
Meow - the entire feline family.

Still a fan of cats...though I do hope someday I have a house & lifestyle that is suitable for having a dog.

10. Do you collect anything?
yes...Pluto figures (the rarer the better). scrapbook supplies (I say 'collect' cuz I haven't been using them lately).

No more Pluto figures...actually sold them all just a few months ago...even the ginormous 3-4' tall ones. :(  Kinda sad but it's ok - less stuff to dust. Still collecting scrapbook supplies but using them a lot more than I was 5 years ago. yay!!

So there ya have it...how things change in 5 lightning-fast years!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! So if I see random Pluto things I should not buy them?

*krystyn* said...

@Amy - have you been doing that?

~**Dawn**~ said...

Fun way to revisit an old post!