Because all I can think about is being D.O.N.E. with this school year (7 days!!), I've decided that it's also the perfect time for starting a Summer-To-Do list...of course, I can and will add to this as more ideas pop into my head!!
1) Finish the 31 Things class I signed up for on September 9, 2012. Seriously!!
2) Sleep in.
3) Go to the beach-2x!
4) Stay up to date on Project Life.
5) Read 10 books.
6) Make popsicles.
7) Overnight trip to Nashville w/friend & kiddos!
8) The Zoo!
9) Quick but fun-packed trip to WDW with my aunt!
10) Run 50 miles.
11) Relax & have days where we do absolutely NOTHING!
12) Lots of afternoons at the neighborhood pool.
13) Go to an IMAX movie.
14) Play Legos.
15) Go to local splash pad.
16) Go to a baseball game.
17) Have a picnic @ the park.