Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Summer To Do List

Because  all I can think about is being D.O.N.E. with this school year (7 days!!), I've decided that it's also the perfect time for starting a Summer-To-Do list...of course, I can and will add to this as more ideas pop into my head!!

1) Finish the 31 Things class I signed up for on September 9, 2012. Seriously!!

2) Sleep in.

3) Go to the beach-2x!

4) Stay up to date on Project Life.

5) Read 10 books.

6) Make popsicles.

7) Overnight trip to Nashville w/friend & kiddos!

8) The Zoo!

9) Quick but fun-packed trip to WDW with my aunt!

10) Run 50 miles.

11) Relax & have days where we do absolutely NOTHING!

12) Lots of afternoons at the neighborhood pool.

13) Go to an IMAX movie.

14) Play Legos.

15) Go to local splash pad.

16) Go to a baseball game.

17) Have a picnic @ the park.

2 comments:

Fleursbydesign said...

Great start to your list, I think I need to make one too :)

Travel & Dive Girl said...

I'm so jealous!!! Your list looks awesome. I will likely get to the beach (Lake Erie) a dozen times or so, but it's only 20 minutes away so it's really not that big of a deal, but that's the only thing I'll do this summer with the exception of work.