Wednesday, May 08, 2013

I Want Wednesday...

I want: Microsoft Office for MAC...I've been using Pages for my word processing since getting a Mac back in November and I'm done. It's so unbelievably confusing and cumbersome. Word is SO much easier. And since I'm doing a lot more word processing now doing O's invoices for his lawn services, it is time!

I want: my summer scrapbooking camp to FILL UP!! There is space for 60 girls and I'm so super excited about it...now if only we'd get some registration forms rolling in. 

I want: the school year to be over. No surprise there I'm sure. My last work day is May 29th and while that is just around the corner, every day feels like an eternity right now.

I want: to go to WDW this summer...even if it's only 3-4 days. Also, my aunt REALLY wants to go on a vacation to WDW...I really need that scrapbooking camp to fill so we can do Disney. Oh & if we get to go, I am totally NOT telling Ethan until the morning we leave...and I'm going to video the surprise...how cool would that be?!?

I want: more reading time...same as my last "I want" post last month or so...just not much reading time these days and now I'm 6 books behind on my Goodreads. com reading goal...the most I've ever been behind before. *sigh* Gotta get caught up this summer.

That's all I can come up with for now...what are you wanting?

No comments: