Monday, December 16, 2013

Bout of Books 9.0

Bout of Books

Bout of Books 9.0!!!

Sign up begins today!! 

I didn't miss the deadline to sign up like last time so I'm officially "IN"!!

This is great timing for me too since I'll be on crutches the ENTIRE MONTH of January, I should be able to get LOTS of reading done!!

***********************
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins at 12:01am Monday, January 6th and runs through Sunday, January 12th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional.

For all Bout of Books 9.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

No comments: