Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Favorites



Hosted by Tressa's Wishful Endings
Friday Favorites spotlights a favorite author, book, series, publisher, cover, blog, etc. Basically whatever bookish thing that you love, recommend, and want to tell others about. Just pick one and link up to Tressa’s post each Friday to share.

*******************************************************************************

Easy enough!!

I can't rave about Beth Hoffman enough!! 
6617928


I loved her first book, Saving CeeCee Honeycutt and could NOT wait for her to publish another book. And when she did, I got a hold of it just as soon as I could and loved it just as much!! 
16158528

I recommend her books whenever someone asks me for a good book to read. You will NOT be disappointed by either one. I must admit that I enjoyed Saving CeeCee Honeycutt more than Looking for Me, but that is simply a matter of personal taste really as both books are fabulous.

So when you are looking for something to read, grab one of these (or both!!) and  enjoy!!

1 comment:

Beth Hoffman said...

Oh my gosh, Krystyn! What a wonderful surprise. I'm delighted and honored that you've enjoyed both of my novels. Thanks a million for your kind words!