Tuesday, April 07, 2015

20 Questions

I found this post on another blog and it had a lot of questions I hadn't seen (or answered) before, so why not???

1. How tall are you?
5’4″

2. Do you have a hidden talent?
Sadly, no. 

3. What is your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
A book-bloggers book review that include the exact same synopsis I can read on Amazon or Goodreads.

4. What is your biggest non-blog related pet-peeve?
 There are so many, it's hard to choose...how about failure to use turn signals. That's probably a common pet peeve of many.

5. What’s your favorite song?
Margaritaville by Jimmy Buffett.

6. What’s your favorite etsy shop?
Don't have one.

7. What’s your favorite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?
Reading or Scrapbooking. 

8. What’s your favorite junk food?
Chocolate cake. Or just chocolate. 

9. Do you have pets?
2 cats. Milo & Hula. They are 11yo.

10. What are your favorite fiction and nonfiction books?
Fiction: The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom
Non-Fiction: I don't read enough of it to fairly pick a favorite.

11. What’s your favorite beauty product?
Sorry, wrong girl for this question...I don't have a "favorite" I just use what I need and call it done.

12. When were you last embarrassed?
Cannot recall. That's probably a good thing. 

13. If you could drink one beverage for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Diet Dr. Pepper

14. What’s your favorite movie?
Mrs. Doubtfire. 

15. What were you in high school? Prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, etc?
I was a jock, played softball, but I had friends in many different "groups". 

16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Orlando, FL or Charleston, SC. 

17. PC or Mac?
I have a PC at work and a Mac at home. Honestly, I prefer the keyboard of the PC over the Mac, but I do love that the Mac never gets viruses. This is a hard decision to make.

18. Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boyfriend?
O bought me a box of Cadbury Caramel Eggs, without me asking. Seriously.

19. Favorite celeb?
It has always been Robin Williams and so sadly, I guess it's time for me to choose someone else...right now I would have to say Tom Hanks. I caught part of "Captain Phillips" the other day while on the treadmill and while I had seen it previously, I was just amazed with his acting ability...especially towards the end. Wow!

20. Which blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with?
I'll just stick to being "blog-friends" as my luck in the friend category is often short lived and rarely seems to work out for me. This way no one has to actually call or write to me as a means to stay in touch. And I don't have to feel like I'm always the one reaching out to them either. #winwin

1 comment:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

Great post! Margaritaville is my favorite song too. I listen to it daily...seriously.