Dawn (and others) on the "letter" list...she assigned me the letter "M" so here goes...OK - I'm playing along with
1) Mom-my mom and I have a great relationship and I am thankful for that. Back in high school, all my friends wished their mom was as cool as mine. She made a wonderful childhood for me. I'd go back in a second.
2) Michigan! They may have terrible winter weather but I grew up there and it will forever me HOME to me. Michigan has SO many things that I haven't found in all the other places that I've lived. I especially miss going ice skating twice a week...what a fantastic workout that is also loads of fun.
3) Movies! I don't go very often these days but I sure used to enjoy catching a flick or two-even by myself.
4) Margaritaville - the restaurant AND the song.
5) Milo - my crazy boy cat...I have to say though that I love Hula too, even though her name doesn't start with an "M".
6) Magazines - I don't have much time for them these days but I've always enjoyed reading Glamour, People and the scrapbooking magazines. Right now I receive American Baby and Parenting and I at least try to make time for those two!
7) Money - not in the 'all-encompassing' way, but I do love money in a way that allows you to adequately support a household and have a little left over for saving and maybe a vacation in there. The opposite end of this spectrum is not a nice place to be...been there too long now and I'm tired of it.
8) Milk Chocolate - I do love chocolate and yes, I had to add "milk" in there just to be able to use it here, although I don't care for Dark chocolate so I guess it's best to clarify. LOL. I even had to take this one from a suggestion on Facebook, I'm just having a hard time coming up with 10 things!!!
9) MAIL!! - how could I have forgotten this one?!?! I absolutely love getting surprises in the mail - well, not surprise bills though. I also love e-mail too of course.
10) Monitor (as in 'baby monitor) - I love it because it allows me to be in another room and attempt to get things done while E sleeps, yet still be there the minute he wakes up...yeah, so I couldn't come up with a better #10.