Friday, December 26, 2008

~Christmas Loot~

Just thought I'd post my Christmas loot...while I am thankful for what I received, Ethan truly 'raked it in'....which is what I expected anyway. :)

My gifts included:
~GC to SBUX (umm, already used)
~GC to BB&B (for new cutting board)
~GC to Home Depot
~GC to Lowes (to get paint for kitchen)
~GC to Movies
~2 new cookie sheets
~2 new frying pans (desperately needed)
~new kitchen towels (color scheme to match newly painted kitchen)
~2 books (from Michele)

For a crappy economy, I think I did pretty darn well. Not sure what I'll use the HD gift card for yet, but hopefully we'll go to Lowe's and get the kitchen paint on Sunday. My mom and her hubs said they'd help me paint it so hopefully we can get it done before I start school on Jan 12th.

Oh yeah, and I got the offer for the Graduate Assistantship and will likely have to start there on Jan 6th. I'm hoping to line up child care w/an Hispanic woman (yay for Spanish) who is the mother of a guy that O works with. Hopefully she'll come to the house on Mon, Tues & Wed. I will be off on Thurs & Fri, which will be awesome for studying and Ethan-time.

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Freebird said...

Congrats! Sounds like a great schedule too!

Anonymous said...

Yay for the GA!

We just used our Applebee's gift card tonight too.