Tuesday, December 30, 2008

~my new schedule~

~I'm savoring my last few days @ home with Ethan. It's such a hard thing to let go of, yet I know that I will get used to my new schedule. Why couldn't I be an heiress or something...you know, then I could stay @ home w/him all the time w/no worries. Ha!

~Looks like I'll start my GA position next Tuesday 1/6.

~My first day (night, actually) of classes will be Monday 1/12.

~Yay for MLK Holiday on 1/19...an extra day @ home with Ethan.

~Thank goodness it's only 3 days/wk because Mondays & Tuesdays will be VERY long days: 12.5 hrs on Monday and 13 on Tuesdays. Makes me tired just thinking about it.

~I don't have classes on Wednesdays so it'll just be a GA work day: 8am-5pm.
~It is going to be important for me to NOT procrastinate on any papers/projects this semester as I won't have the freedom to study at all hours like I had pre-Ethan. Discipline will be key in getting me through this.

~Last day of classes will be 4/21.

~Bummed that we won't be able to do play group anymore as it is held on Tuesdays.

~We will still go to Mother Goose though. It is every other Thursday.

~No plans for New Years Eve...I'll probably be asleep at 12am, just like last year (and that's just fine with me).

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

You got the GA job?? Yay!!