Saturday, January 01, 2011

favorites of 2010

I saw a few scrapbookers around the blogsphere doing this and thought I'd jump on the bandwagon to share a few of my favorite scrapbook layouts made during 2010.

 Ethan loves hanging out with our next door neighbor's dog, Fritz.
 I just really love how this VERY SIMPLE layout turned out...it seems I have a love for brown/orange too.
 Fun times on July 4.2010.
 I am guilty of taking the camera & snapping shots of the two of us together!!
 Why is it that kids are cuter when they are asleep?
Probably my overall 2010 favorite layout...i'm obsessed w/paper strips AND those colors.
Saw a trend of "currents" layouts going around earlier this year...I love simple, one picture layouts.
These last two are actually scraplifts I found somewhere, either Flickr or 2Peas...Can't remember from whom, but love them both.

4 comments:

justem said...

Love seeing these! Your work always puts a smile on my face! :)

Travel & Dive Girl said...

I love them all, but my favorite is "so sleepy". The world just seems right when kids are asleep.

*krystyn* said...

Em - awwwww thanks!!! now if only I could get published again someday...maybe 2011 is the year for that. Ha!

T&D Girl - thanks!! Whenever I see E asleep I just want to hug and kiss him even more than usual. What's the deal?

Prettypics123 said...

Those are great! I wish I had more time to do more things!!!! Happy New Year!