Wednesday, September 28, 2011

30 lists in 30 days - part 2

Here are the next few 'lists' I've made for my 30 lists in 30 days...and yep, I'm still a few days behind.
This was a great weekend - my girls day out to lunch & shopping.

I pretty much feel like this @ every moment.

I cannot wait to go to the pumpkin patch this year.

This list was a struggle...sometimes NOTHING motivates me!

I'm not a big procrastinator but when I am, these are the things that help me.

I'm a comfort dresser, for sure!

Might be trying Yoga for the FIRST time this Thursday....so excited!!

Wishful thinking/dreaming

Easiest list ever...hee!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

These are fun! I'm definitely a comfort dresser too. And pinterest is a procrastination tool for me ;) you probably knew that based on my 9,649,385 pins though