Tuesday, September 13, 2011

getting crafty

I've contemplated doing this for the past few years and I have decided that THIS is the year I will finally give it a go...albeit, a small "go"....

I'm going to make some December Daily albums for my Etsy shop...I'm tired of seeing a bunch of other gals make truckloads of money doing this and I know I am capable.

So far, I have completed 4 albums just with the stash of papers I already have on hand. I will pick up just a few sheets of holiday paper this week and make a few more. I'm really hoping for some positive results. 

The books are 25 pages of various papers/cardstocks with raw chipboard covers and are 4x6 in size. 

Here are a few sneak peaks:



3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Maybe you should start up a second, scrappy blog to advertise this stuff -- follow some other scrappers/the scrapping community, etc. Just a thought. Sure would be awesome to see this take off for you!

Yvette said...

I'm with you! I hate seeing others getting so much $$ when I know I could do it too. Good luck! I hope you do well :)

Anonymous said...

Yay for starting! I know I've asked you again, but I don't get what I would do with one of these if I bought it. Put pictures in it?