Monday, October 10, 2011

30 lists in 30 days - chapter 3

And finally, the last of my 30 days of lists project!! I really enjoyed this project and I love my chunky new mini-album!!
Just a few of my favorite things...

It would be really nice if some of these things *were* real!

The screened in patio remains a dream...

Good shows...miss them!!
As a Virgo, I can only avoid/ignore the housework for so long.

A dream come true!!
There is always a "to-do" list!

Not too many exciting things here...

Ohhh...to rule the world!!

September was at best "little bit" awesome.

It's the little things, people!!

2 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

I knew you watched "Friends" and "S&TC" but I didn't know you were a Boston Legal fan too!

Travel & Dive Girl said...

That is a gorgeous album. I miss Friends too...oh and Will and Grace.