Friday, October 07, 2011

my random thoughts

*my primary random thought right now is about how disgusted I am that teachers/staff are not getting our 1 whole day of Fall Break this year...that's right, they took it away from us (Monday) and instead we will spend the day in Faculty Retreat...practicing praying FOUR different ways. And lunch isn't until 12:30pm...WTH? Way too late for lunch. Oh and I lacked to mention that Friday we have another retreat...but with people from other schools as well. Shoot.Me.Now.

*I currently have ZERO "fun" plans for the weekend, which means it will be sucked up by laundry and cleaning. I was going to attend an "intro to yoga" workshop on Saturday but after some unexpected medical expenses for the little guy this week, I decided to cut the yoga workshop. I've lost count of how many years I've been wanting to learn yoga...maybe by the time I'm 50 I'll have the chance.

*I've been feeling extremely short on time lately. More so than usual for some reason. I wishI never started scrapbooking because it takes too much time, but I love it too much to give it up entirely.

*I'm really struggling with the lack of "me-time" lately...trying to be strong and some days are better than others.

*I forgot to post this yesterday when I wrote it and at this moment I am enjoying playing Legos with my sweet E!!

2 comments:

Yvette said...

TOTALLY with you!!! Seems I never get me time.... just keep trying to tell myself that the kids will be grown and gone before I know it and then I will have all the me time I want....

~**Dawn**~ said...

Hope everything is ok with E!