Friday, March 29, 2013

At last...Spring Break is here!!

It seems every other school district in America has been on Spring Break all this week, but ours just began at 12pm yesterday. We are off until Monday, April 8th. Woohoo!!


On Thursday after school we ran a few errands, one which included buying our egg-dying kit and then came home to dye a few eggs.

In between egg-dying, I did some major clean up in Ethan's room in preparation for an upcoming consignment sale.

I've also been trying to get things tidied up in my home office as we'll be moving the furniture around in there on Friday.

We have been contemplating moving for quite a while and it became a more serious discussion after the bullet came through my neighbors house a few weeks ago, so we'll probably go look at a few houses this weekend. I found one that I'm in love with but of course I'll probably lose out on it since our house isn't even on the market yet....or even ready to be put on the market. Yikes!!

And we are really looking forward to the Easter Egg Hunt after Mass on Sunday which will be followed by lunch with my mom and her husband...celebrating my mom's birthday as well...which falls on Easter Sunday this year.

Have a great weekend everyone! Happy Easter!!




No comments: