Thursday, January 16, 2014

2013: In Numbers




Books read: 54

Miles ran: 112.25 (from Jan to Sep, as no running occurred after 9.24.13)

Trips taken: 3 (Myrtle Beach, Folly Beach & WDW)

Blog posts: 65 (only 1 more than 2012)


Photos taken: I keep forgetting to count them up on my computer, so let's just suffice it to say A LOT!!


Pinterest projects completed: 3 (front door vinyl, home office vinyl1 bracelet


Surgeries: 3 - all on right knee.  :(

Miles driven: roughly 13,000 (thank you summer road trips to FL & Myrtle)


Movies seen at the theater: 5  (Despicable Me 2, Monsters University, Catching Fire, Frozen, The Book Thief) There are probably more that I just cannot remember.


2 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

The only way I know how many photos I've taken is that Picasa counts the folder contents for me. NO WAY could I count them all myself!

Travel & Dive Girl said...

Love the projects you've completed.

Here's to no surgeries in 2014!