Friday, January 17, 2014

Currently

Eating // Dannon Light & Fit Greek Cherry Yogurt...much prefer the Yoplait brand but these were purchased by mistake. 
Drinking // Diet Dr Pepper. Water. Diet Orange Pop.
Reading // Since January 1st I have been reading "The Signature of All Things" by Elizabeth Gilbert. It's a thick 500 pages with teeny tiny print hence taking me FOREVER to get through. I'm within 100 pages from finishing now...ready to move on to something different though it has been a very good story.
Watching // Downton Abbey!! So glad it's back. It's truly the ONLY show I really commit to. Started watching The Crazy Ones because I LOVE Robin Williams. Also DVR'd some Nashville episodes because I discovered that Will Chase is on that show. Eye candy!!
Cooking // this poses a challenge being on crutches right now though I did manage to throw some things in the slow cooker 0n Sunday morning to make some delicious Turkey Chili!!
Blogging // trying to more frequently. We'll see how long that lasts.
Listening // nothing special these days.
Thinking // about how we take for granted simple things...like walking. I would do anything to walk normal w/o crutches right now. What a different perspective this has given me. Ugh.
Needing // it to be February 3rd which is when I return to my Orthopedic doc and get the blessing to no longer walk on crutches. 17 days to go. Ack!!
Wanting // to lay in bed and read for the next 17 days.
Hating // being on crutches. you know, in case you couldn't tell.
Loving // sleeping. resting. reading.
Avoiding // walking. 
Anticipating // the arrival of February.

No comments: