Thursday, May 08, 2014

Bookish and Not-So-Bookish Thoughts

Bookish and Not-So-Bookish Thoughts is a weekly blogging event hosted by Bookishly Boisterous. It allows book bloggers (and non-book bloggers) to write about pretty much anything, bookish or otherwise (i.e. share exciting plans for the weekend, rants on things they’ve encountered during the week, etc.).
*********************************************************************************

1. I'm not sure I can come up with many things this week...it feels like the same 'ol story...just waiting (anxiously) for the school year to be over with.

2. I am looking forward to the arrival of  our MagicBands!! Pretty sure I'm gonna love mine so much that I just might wear mine as a regular piece of jewelry. 

3. This upcoming Disney trip is going to be like I'm taking TWO kids (boys!) with me...the hubs decided he is tired of missing out on our summer vacations so he is going along and hasn't been to Disney for 25+ years!! I don't know if I'm more excited just to go to Disney (as I always am) or getting to see the joy & awe on his face at all the awesomeness that is Disney. Can't wait.

4. Pretty sure we skipped Spring and went right to Summer here...it's been 80+ all week and next week looks the same. 

5. Going back to Yoga tonight...hopefully I'll be able to do most of the poses. On Friday, I'm trying a Barre class...I've wanted to for quite a while as I keep hearing it's "fantastic"...first class is free so I'm pretty excited to check it out. 

18364429
6. The only bookish news...I finished The Invention of Wings and I enjoyed it though it felt like I was reading it forever. It spans over many, many years, so maybe that's why.

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

It sounds like you've got a great trip planned! I haven't been to Disney in years - I think I was last there in 1997.