Thursday, August 07, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0

Bout of Books


Seriously, it's that time again....really, though I cannot express how much I would like this to occur during the summer, you know, when I actually have time to read. Oh well...I'm gonna give it a go again anyway. I did recently get wind of a great book I NEED to read for work, READ: in order to survive this school year, so hopefully I'll be getting a lot of reading done during this episode of BoB.

Give it a whirl people...it's good fun and while there is no true competition, you set your own goals so essentially you are only competing w/yourself. My goal is always to do better than I did the last time...or simply, to read more than I did the last time.

And that total last time (May 2014) was 438 pages!!

Since my birthday falls during B0B, maybe I can use that as an excuse to be left in complete peace and allowed to read all day. Yeah, that won't happen. It was worth a try.

No comments: