Friday, October 17, 2014

Currently

Trying: to find joy in as many moments as possible. this is freakin' hard by the way.

Moving: a lot more than I was this month. better workouts at the YMCA & making a point to walk more at school during the day. I've had 13k steps 3 of 4 days so far this week. Yay!! #fitbit

Wondering: I do this all day, so it would take a lot of space to type in the answer. 

Loving: seeing the excitement Ethan has for life...he has been looking forward to Halloween since mid-September and he has also been singing Christmas carols since about the same time. Cracks me up!!

Crafting: not much due to time constraints, but I do have at least 4 projects "in progress" right now. That's not good.

Hoping: to make huge progress on above mentioned projects this weekend. :)

Planning: some fun Thanksgiving day activities for dinner. Thank you Pinterest. :)

Remembering: how awesome growing up in Michigan was...even with the snow. In fact, the snow was great, until I became old enough to drive. 

Eating: much of the same...yogurt, cottage cheese, granola bars...it's getting old.
Drinking: Diet Dr Pepper. Water. Diet Orange Pop.
Reading: The Vacationers by Emma Straub and Absolutely Almost by Lisa Graff (for 6th grade book club)
Watching: just the movies I rent on iTunes to watch while spending 1 hour on the elliptical machine at the YMCA.
Cooking: yesterday was tacos & I'm not sure what I'll cook tonight.
Blogging every now and then.
Listening: i'm in the world's longest music funk. can't find ANYTHING that I LOVE...I'm even exploring podcasts because the music world is the pits.
Thinking: about the pros/cons to certain situations I would sometimes like to change.
Needing: to have time to workout at least 4x a week so I can get my quad strength back and commence running, which will lead to weight loss. hooray!!
Wanting: some things to be different.
Hating: certain things about my job...hadn't felt this way until past few weeks. total drag.
Loving: sleeping. resting. reading.
Avoiding: conflict wherever and whenever possible.
Anticipating: dinner & movie w/my mom Saturday night. Oh and the "me" time I'll get when I get home that evening...I plan to scrapbook until the wee hours of the morning. :)

No comments: