Thursday, November 26, 2009

thankful

today I am thankful for...

~that I don't have to deal with all the nasty people i've met through the years working in Corporate America. Good riddens.

~that i'm celebrating with "new" family...a positive to my parents divorce...a blossoming relationship with my step-siblings, particularly my sister in Virginia. Good times!!

~taking O's company truck to VA & sparing my vehicle the mileage & wear & tear (for once!)

~great blog friends!!!!!!!!

~the semester is almost over. one on-line exam & one (dreadful) stats exam 'til I'm FREE for 5 weeks.

~the opportunity to go to Dallas the week after Christmas and meet up with friends...old & new.

~what have you been thankful for today?

4 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Glad you are embracing the new family!

And hooray for school being almost out for a while!

Beth said...

I am so thankful for my wacky family and friends (and I mean that in the most loving way). Also, I'm thankful for my job and the opportunities it provides me to connect to other people.

And I'm thankful for you and my other bloggy friends.

Nichole M said...

I've been thankful for a visiting friend, a great meal made by an amazing husband, health in my friends and family, and so much more!

Rachel said...

I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving! I am thankful for having a job and a wonderful family.