Monday, November 30, 2009

productivity!!!

~i love being productive.

~it might take me a while to get there, but when I do...lookout!!

~we returned from VA on Saturday afternoon and I promptly got to cleaning the house (what a mess!) and then O took E to the grocery store with him (after telling me that I don't know how to grocery shop)....while they were gone I completed my on-line test for my Wed night class and thankfully I am officially done with that class.

~i then listed that text book on Amazon for sale and it was sold within just a couple of hours. Hooray!

~thankfully I can put all my scholastic energy (which isn't much) into prepping for my Stats final.

~on Sunday I managed to assemble (ALONE) a nifty storage-like piece of furniture for my office, make TWO crayon roll ups for a lovely bloggy friend and then also cut some fabric in prep to create my 2nd quilt. I sure hope the lady that is quilting my first one calls me soon. I can't wait to see it.

~now if school would just be over with, maybe I'd have MORE time for fun stuff...like sewing!

5 comments:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

Wow - you were productive. Good thing you don't know how to grocery shop- *wink*. Congratulations!

I'm actually thinking of having a "sick" day, so I can stay home and do crafty stuff that I didn't have time for on the weekend.

Rachel said...

Congrats on some major productivity! :)

3GKnight said...

Good stuff! I recommend learning to quilt your own stuff. I'll bet if you look around, you could find a class somewhere near.

Valerie said...

Yay for productivity!!!

Lindsay said...

food shopping is overrated :)

hooray for your productivity! i am jealous - i never seem to get things done!