Saturday, November 07, 2009

whole bunch of nothing

~as you can probably derive from my recent lack of blogging...I'm just not feeling the blogging thing lately...well, and I've been sick....but we all know that one can blog from bed if one really wants to. i didn't want to.

~i'm not even keeping up very well with most of my blogs. sorry. i'll get back to it eventually.

~i'm pretty stressed about these last few weeks of school coming up. now that i missed last week, that puts me at more of a deficit and adds some work to my plate (oh joy!).

~i'm still fighting off this cold...not quite feeling normal yet...hopefully soon though because I'm really tired of feeling like this. i feel like i missed out on a week of "life" geesh!

~well, that's it. i better try to make a dent in my "makeup assignment" for my Wed night class....apparently I'm in high school again...not grad school (make up assignment..wtf?) maybe I just should have gone to class & puked there instead.

11 comments:

Heidi Renée said...

Oh, I hope you get better soon!

Rachel said...

You have been sick for far too long :( I hope you start feeling more like yourself ASAP! We've missed you, ya know? :)

pixie said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Brandi said...

I can relate in many ways. Hope you feel much better soon, girl!

Lisa Michelle said...

I knock on wood everytime someone mentions they have been sick.

Being sick is no fun. It actually bites ass big time.

I am SO glad you are feeling better. WE have missed you so much!!!

Stay healthy!!! :-D

Travel & Dive Girl said...

You'll get back into the blogger groove sooner or later - no worries, we will still be here.

I hope you feel better soon. *smiles*

JW.BW said...

Puking on the teachers desk might have done the trick to get you out of that make up assignment. and your so right, that does seem wierd for grad school. feel better!!

Honey said...

get well soon! I missed you!!!! :)

Lindsay said...

feel better!

i sometimes get un-motivated to blog/read blogs, and my google reader gets wayyy backed up until i catch up. but sometimes you just need a break from the virtual world to enjoy the real one in front of you!

Beth said...

I'm so sorry you've been so sick! It will make feeling better appreciated, eh?

Don't get too stressed about school. You'll get through and you'll do fine. The end result is the degree. I promise no one looks at the grades when they are looking to hire...

Nichole M said...

No. puking in class is not the way to earn extra credit! Feel better soon.