Monday, November 16, 2009

WW - week 1 weigh in

~I have been on WW for one week.
~I lost 4.8 lbs this week.
~I'm pretty darn happy about that.
~I worked hard & did not cheat.
~There's no reason to cheat on WW though.
~I've never felt like I wasn't able to eat something on WW.
~You just have to count the points, easy as 1-2-3.
~The first week typically yields a bigger loss.
~Next week will likely be more around 1-2 lbs
~I'm going to be hopeful and aim for 3 lbs.
~SBUX Iced Grande Chai have 5 points!
~I decided that Monday afternoons will be when I indulge in one of those.
~On to week two...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the eff, how do you lose that much in a week on weight watchers?! I know their point system is a way of counting calories without YOU having to do the counting. . .do you think you eat that much better when you're on it? Because they don't restrict foods, right?

Congrats though, that is awesome!

*krystyn* said...

You still have to count points, but yes, I probably eat better when I'm committed to WW. I need the pressure of a weekly weigh-in apparently. My loss won't be as much next week though...that's typical for the 1st week.

Cwybrow said...

Wow! Congrats, that is amazing.

Nichole M said...

Great job! isn't it amazing what we can do with a little structure?

Moonjava said...

Congrats! That's awesome.

justem said...

That is fantastic!! :)

WarriorHeartGypsySoul said...

Congrats, that is awesome!!! Keep us posted on your progress. I'm going to be starting WW soon also!

Mary said...

WOW! Good job, Krystyn!!!

Li'l Foot's Mommy said...

I'm really happy you started this. You've been my inspiration to start it up again. Congrats!!!

Lindsay said...

even if week 1 is a good-loss week, almost 5-lbs is ridiculous!! nicely done! i might be able to pull that kind of number in 8 weeks, not 1!

Rachel said...

Woo hoo for WW! :)

Travel & Dive Girl said...

Congratulations on WW! I plan to start it when I get back from holidays. It's great to know what points value you favorite stuff actually contains - kinda of sobering though. Keep up the good work. I plan on starting it when I get back from holidays...

Valerie said...

Good for you!! Keep up the great work!