Friday, April 09, 2010

Friday 5 - Multimedia

Brought to you by Friday5...

1. What Rolling Stones song best summarizes the week you just had?
"You can't always get what you want" -->a perfect fit indeed, although probably for more than just last week...more like last couple years. Ha!

2. What movie reminds you most of your childhood?
The Breakfast Club reminds me of my teenage years and it's the first movie that came to mind...so maybe not necessarily "childhood", but definitely during my younger years.

3. What part of the newspaper do you never (or almost never) read?
Obituaries. Auto Section. Oh heck, I hardly look at the newspaper at all...only the Sunday ads and coupons.

4. What television show is a lot better than you thought it would be?
I have no idea. I don't watch much TV as it is and of the shows I've watched, I've never thought any of them would be "bad".

5. What station is the radio nearest you set on at this moment?
There is NO radio near me, but my car radio is on the local Country station.

2 comments:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

I loved The Breakfast Club too and Ferris Bueller's day off...

~**Dawn**~ said...

I don't read them in the paper down here, but I do always check my hometown newspaper online for the obituaries. Seems morbid, but what's worse is finding out 6 months after the fact that a relative passed away & everyone forgot about me, living down here. Not that I would likely make the funeral, but I would at least like to send a sympathy card.