Monday, June 14, 2010

randomness

~my list of things to "do", "see" and/or "eat" at WDW is getting looooong. Only 40 days to go! :)

~i called to check on the bilingual counselor job I mentioned a WHILE ago...it's still open & they still haven't started interviews, so I guess that is good news. Apparently they have other positions to fill as well & they've been working on those. I still have some hope...I'd just like to have an answer soon...the unknown is not my friend. :)

~my mom will keep E on Friday while I drive O out to Nashville & back...(6 hrs round trip)...i will really miss E's company on the road but I think he'll have more fun @ her house than stuck in his car seat for so long. the best part of the trip (besides dropping O off <---did I say that?) will be stopping at Publix & stocking up on my yogurt. Hooray! I love "2 birds w/1 stone" scenarios.

~i've been tutoring 2 days per week since last week and am loving the extra $...Disney funds!! Hooray!

~ok back to the counselor job...I really NEED this to happen...what a blessing it would be and I don't even want to think about if it doesn't work out because I know I would be devastated...not a good place to be, even though I would have NO choice but to just deal & move on. the blessings would include: better income, graduate in Dec instead of next May ...ok so that's my request for your prayers if you can fit them in. Thank you!

~running has not been my friend. i really need that to change, but I am SO not feeling it. Ugh. I ran a whopping 4 miles last week. Whoopee! the bright side is that my back is not hurting me like it had been.

~my appetite has been all over the place. I didn't go to WW last week because I didn't want to be told that I'd gained weight. I'm hoping for a better week this week.

~in more good news, i've been doing crunches & push ups EVERY night...I will reveal my totals for the month on July 1.

7 comments:

Beatriz said...

Hope you get the job and I hope you have a wonderful week :)

Travel & Dive Girl said...

Well, no news is certainly good news on the job front, but I'm like you and want answers right away. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

You are so lucky going to WDW again - ah, the food, the fun, the sun...

I hear you on the exercise front - it's not working for me lately either and I can't seem to get motivated.

Happy Monday (if there is such a thing).

Anonymous said...

We just bought a treadmill, so should have it this week I guess. I am going to start my 5k training again. We can exchange "lazy ass!" insults on Facebook to ensure that we keep at it.

I also have not weighed myself in 2 weeks; we had my parents and then David's parents and so did a lot of ordering. No point in depressing myself, which would just send me straight for the ice cream.

I hope they hurry up with the job. It's ridiculous they take so long. By the time they get around to it they'll end up losing half the candidates.

*krystyn* said...

Amy - the running deal sounds like a great plan. I just ran 2.63 so you better get on it! LOL!!

Prettypics123 said...

Good luck with the job!

Anonymous said...

Any running & workout is better than nothing! I'm sure it wil help you in the quest to lose weight. I've stayed away from the scale lately as well because it's so scary...

I'm so jealous you're going to WDW. I don't suppose you need a nanny on the trip!? =)

Anonymous said...

I totally sympathize...

Exercise hasn't been my friend either, lately :roll: And I keep avoiding going to my dietician's office -cause I've somehow managed to gain back 4 of the 10 kilos I'd managed to lose :(

Here's to changing that!

Ps. Simply adore your Nike+ Coach "avatar"...So cute!