Friday, January 13, 2012

randomness

Nothing like a good 'ol dose of randomness on a Friday!!

*we got snow last night
*a VERY light dusting
*we also got a 1 hour delayed start
*being from Michigan, that makes me laugh...but i love it so!
*bailed on going to the Y last night - due to nasty weather.
*bummed I missed Yoga as a result.
*will try again next Thursday.
*tonight we are going to see Les Miserables
*mom is watching E...hoping she can get out of her neighborhood
*she texted me earlier to say the streets are ice. yikes!
*our high temp today will be 34. not good.
*this is when having a sitter IN MY neighborhood would be good.
*i'm worried about tonight.
*my Project Life goods arrived last night
*I am working on finishing week one pages.
*hoping to paint the laundry room this weekend.
*happy I have 3 days to do that!
*loving that I can send files electronically over to Kinko's for color printing. on cardstock.
*and I can swing by on my way home to pick them up.
*will be starting a new book this weekend - The Girl in the Blue Beret.
*hope you have a good weekend. :)

2 comments:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

You are going to live Les Miserables. We went when it was in Toronto years ago and it was fantastic. Have fun and have a great weekend!

Sarah said...

I have to admit, I got the project life kit too, two of them actually. But I promise I am not copying you. I have been interested in them for a while since I have NO time to scrapbook and this would make things a lot easier. I have a ton of pictures, but no time to do anything with them so this is such an awesome hybrid idea. Plus, I had Becky's baby scrapbook kit since my kiddo was born and have always loved her and her stuff. I still haven't finished his first year book so that is why I want to move to an easier format. Hope you have a great long weekend too!