Tuesday, May 15, 2012

*for sale*

I've been trying to make some changes in my home office for a while, primarily to have a little more space for scrapbooking and sewing.

One of the changes I would like to make is to sell the Pottery Barn Bedford Desk HUTCH pieces I have. There are 3 of them.

This is what my current set up looks like (this is however, not my home):
Don't get me wrong, I like the look and the set up, but I need more desktop space and this limits that opportunity for me. I need to make a change.
So why am I posting this here?

Because I've posted this on Craigslist a few times, I've had a few bites here and there, but no sale yet. I'm hoping to open it up via my blog - even if only 3 people read it...if they tell 3 people and they tell 3 people, well, you get it. You just never know.

Anyway, the corner DESK IS still available from Pottery Barn, however these 3 hutch pieces are not. Hopefully, there is someone out there who purchased the corner desk (or wants to) and did not get the hutch pieces and now wishes she had. Again, ya' never know.

So, if you know of anyone who might be interested, please email me or have them email me.

Below is the picture of the set up I'd like to go to. Once I sell the hutch pieces, I'd then purchase 1-2 other PB pieces - primarily the flat desktop piece to make more of an "L" shaped desk (sewing space!!) and then that small hutch piece shown there, as well as one more filing cabinet (scrapbook paper).


No comments: