Tuesday, September 01, 2015

August: In Review

August In Review: by numbers.

1 concert - Gipsy Kings...loved seeing them again after 15ish years!

1 (minor league) baseball game attended. 

2 successful Craigslist sales (true miracle) - my Silhouette Cameo and my WRMK Cinch Binding Machine. Just couldn't justify keeping either when I haven't used them recently & feel like I just don't have the time for them.

crossfire classes attended. great workouts.

3 books read.

5 rollercoasters ridden. so fun!

11 visits to the  YMCA.

26 (out of 31) days I had more than 10k steps. Yay!

124 pictures taken. (approximately, as I could not find an easy way to count them within iPhoto - hating the new version)

*wish I knew how many miles I ran, but the training app I'm using right now doesn't track that. total drag. otherwise it's a great app.

No comments: