Thursday, November 26, 2015

My Bookish and Not-So-Bookish Thoughts

Bookish and Not-So-Bookish Thoughts is a weekly blogging event hosted by Bookishly Boisterous. It allows book bloggers (and non-book bloggers) to write about pretty much anything, bookish or otherwise (i.e. share exciting plans for the weekend, rants on things they've encountered during the week, etc.). 
************************************************************************************************

1) Happy Thanksgiving! Eat lots of turkey. Take a nap. Make it fun!!




2) After reading Mindy Kaling's latest book and hearing all about her show, The Mindy Project, I decided that I really needed to watch it. I signed up for Hulu and there began my The Mindy Project binge watching. So far, I have completed the 1st season and am on episode 21 in the 2nd season. I love it. She's hilarious. And I LOVE Danny (Chris Messina). He is officially my new Mr. Big!

3) I ended up having to defer on the Turkey Trot 5k this morning. Not happy about that at all. My leg is improving just a whole lot slower than anyone ever thought. My PT said that it might have been an Avulsion...which is basically when body structure is detached from its normal point of insertion torn away by trauma. Or in other words, pieces of bone likely detached with the muscle when the muscle strain occurred. Probably a lot more info that you wanted to know.


4) I've started book #4 for the month...might just make that goal if I can finish it in 6 days...which should be do-able as it's under 300 pages. 


5) I want this sweater from Gap sooooooo bad. And it is sold out everywhere including on-line. I have resorted to looking on Ebay for it. No luck so far. So sad. 

6) I'm not much of a Black Friday shopper, but we are going out tonight 6pm to Sears to get a new treadmill. It's too good a deal to pass up. I will be so happy to get back to my walking (and eventually running) routine.

7) That's all I got this week...gotta get back to watching The Mindy Project!!!

No comments: