Friday, June 06, 2008

~extremist~

~I must be an extremist...

~We are planning to go for Thai food tonight. I've been wanting to go since E was born. I ate Thai once when I was PG and paid dearly for it, hence not having returned since. Anyway, as much as I want to go, I'm in this frame of mind where we shouldn't spend a single penny on anything that isn't necessary, nor should we eat out. I really want to go and enjoy myself and O is all for taking me, so we'll probably go, but I cannot help but feel consumed by guilt - since I'm not bringing in a single penny right now.

~No calls for a job interview in the past two weeks. Makes me feel worthless. Starting to worry...

~I also called my SBUX mgr yesterday...she hasn't called me back...nice...that's comforting. Heck, SBUX is making huge cuts and some layoffs @ the corporate level, I'm sure it trickels down to the stores, maybe she doesn't have room for me...ugh!

~I could really use some good news...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well don't let it make you feel worthless (easier said than done, I know). It's summer, things are slow, etc., etc. I'll switch places with you - I have a job, but will probably spend the summer hearing people say not nice things about my husband.