Dawn's blog and so I felt the strong urge to swipe it and do it myself....it was fun...give it a try!!I loved reading this survey on
1. Name something you have in common with all of your siblings?
nothing - I have NO siblings.
2. Do you fold your underwear?
I fold it and then roll it...it's what my mom taught me.
3. Do you like to drink the juice out of freeze pops?
I'm sure I did when I was a kid, can't say I've done it lately though.
4. Who is the last person you wrote a letter to on paper?
does typing it count? I sent a 'written' letter to Father Daniel, one of the priests in Mexico where I lived for a year...it's the only way to communicate with anyone there really.
5. What was your first real job?
washing dogs in a dog grooming shop - I loved it!!! I'd love to go back to those days...
6. Aside from Driver's Ed, who really taught you how to drive?
7. Wanna taste?
depends on what it is.
8. What's the one thing you love/miss about your Grandma's cooking?
Wow, I don't even know where to start with this one, I loved all of her cooking, so much so that after every meal I would stumble to the couch and lay down because I was so full. She would then say "only pigs sleep after they eat" and I would respond with a grunt. LOL!! Those were the days!!
9. What color is your favorite hoodie?
a blue one with stripes down the sleeves from Eddie Bauer.
10. Who was like your second Mom or second Dad?
For a while a neighbor across the street, I babysat for her kids all the time. Unfortunately, she turned out to be a bit 'unstable' and they divorced, moved and we lost touch. Sadly, I learned that she recently passed away from an aneurysm (sp?) - she was only 45 or so. Sad, very sad.
11. Name a sound that disturbs you?
loud, disgusting burps, specifically Oscar's burps...and he knows it and still does it just to annoy the crap outta me. :-) Aaahhh....married life!
12. What's your typical ice cream order at Dairy Queen?
I haven't gone to DQ enough to have a typical order, but I'd probably just go for chocolate ice cream cone dipped in chocolate. Yum!
13. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
the stuffed variety that my dad just made for me.
14. What did you do today?
So far, woke up, ran 1 mile, 50 crunches, had breakfast, changed 2-3 diapers, fed E, played with E, checked my email, looked @ pics from E's photo shoot and baptism FINALLY put on-line, tried extensively to get E to take a nap, watched CMT for a bit, worked on this survey.
15. Are you emotional?
probably more than I should be, but sometimes I just can't help it.
16. Have you ever had the same dream more than once?
Sure - teeth falling out, walking in public naked - etc. You know...all those 'typical' dreams. They actually have meaning too, but I'm not sure what it is.
17. Name a song that makes you happy?
"Happy Ending" by Sugarland
18. Do you use chap stick?
once in a while.
19. If you were in an emergency situation and you had to deliver a baby, could you?
I'd like to think I could, but then I'm not a big fan of the sight of other people's blood, so hard to say if I would be successful or not.
20. What was the most recent thing you bought?
swim diapers and a bathing suit for E.
21. What is on your refrigerator door?
a ton of NEATLY arranged magnets and pictures.
22. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
23. What was the last movie you watched?
Ha...in it's entirety? I'd have to go back to pre-baby for that and frankly, I cannot recall...maybe P.S. I Love You??
24. Do any of your friends have children?
25. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Ohhh - I LOVE chocolate milk but I don't drink it because it's crazy fattening.
26. When was the last time you had Starbucks?
Probably a couple wks ago now...trying not to stop there too often...no more discount and trying to avoid caffeine.
27. Can you whistle?
yes, but not very good.
28. Do you have a trampoline at your house?
29. What movie do you know every line to?
The Breakfast Club
30. Would you ever want to swim with the sharks?
Dolphins, yes. Sharks, no.
31. Do you know how to do a cart-wheel?
nope. i've never been able to do one.
32. Do you maintain any friendships originating from elementary school?
Yes, my friend Laura in Michigan.
33. What're you wearing?
Workout shorts & tshirt - just finishing a brief workout/run.
34. What was the last thing you ate?
South Beach Mixed Berry Granola Bar -yum!! And only 2 WW points.
35. When was the last time you did the dishes?
this morning! I do them everyday now that I'm an unemployed stay @ home mom...that is officially my job now I suppose.
36. Do you own any band t-shirts?
just one, from my cousin's band, Silence After Sundown.
37. Last song you sang out loud?
"Realize" by Colbie Caillat -the video on was VH1 countdown, I sang along.
38. When was the last time you slept on the floor?
Oh heck if I know.
What happened to #39???
40. Would you chew gum that's already been chewed?
No thank you.
41. Who have you talked to today?
Oscar and Ethan.
42. What comes to your mind when I say pumpkins?
43. How old are you?
I am 36...ugh.
44. What is your background on your computer?
45. Do you wish on 11:11 PM?
didn't know I was supposed to.
46. Good advice if you ever go camping?
47. Besides your mouth, where is your favorite spot to get kissed?
Ew, who needs to know this?
48. Were you happy when you woke up today?
I suppose so.
49. How about now?
about the same
50. Would you rather have chicken or steak?
Chicken almost all the time, not a big fan of steak really.
51. How many of your friends have seen you naked?
52. What were you doing at 10 am?
working on this survey & taking care of E.
53. Are you different now than you were six months ago?
OMG, yes, in many ways, for one I weight ALOT less. :-)
54. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
I cannot remember, but I've been drooled on a lot lately, does that count?
55. Who was the last person to text you?
My friend Nicole from SBUX.
56. Who was the last person to call you?
57. What month is your birthday in?
58. Can you live a day without tv?
Probably so, I don't watch it much these days anyway.
59. When was the last time you saw your dad?
May 25, when we baptized Ethan.
60. How many houses have you lived in?
5 if we are talking houses only, not counting the gazillion apartments I've lived in.
61. How many city/towns have you lived in?
8, I think.
62. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Usually barefeet, unless it's winter time.
63. What is your favorite color?
64. What are you doing for your next birthday?
probably just going out to dinner...not too exciting. Some sort of surprise would be nice, but hell would freeze over before anyone over here came up with a plan to surprise me with anything unique. Heck, Christmas presents aren't even a freakin' surprise...oh sorry, struck a nerve I guess. Don't ask me about my 1st Mother's Day either...
65. What are you thinking about right now?
that I need to shower but E has decided he doesn't *need* his nap this morning and so I have not been able to get cleaned up yet today.
66. Any plans for the weekend?
Going over to Linda's house for a BBQ this afternoon. Sunday is IHOP and Church.
67. What were you doing at 12 last night?
I was sitting on the couch feeding Ethan and watching Letterman.
68. Do you smile a lot?
nope, not a lot...people are always giving me crap about it too.
69. Have you ever had a life-threatening injury?
70. Do you like flying or driving?
My preference is flying for sure.
71. Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
Not really, I could do it in the case of an emergency, but it would NOT be a smooth ride.
72. Do you wear any jewelry daily?
Yes, earrings, ring, watch, bracelet & necklace.
73. What is your ringtone?
"Be As You Are" by Kenny Chesney
74. Skim, 1%, 2%, or whole milk?
2% normally, don't like any less than that.
75. What time did you go to sleep last night?
11pm, but then I was up at 12am and 3:30am and then up at 7am for good.