Tuesday, October 28, 2008

~shopping for baby!~

~I thought that E was all set for clothes 'til about the 18 month mark, but as the cold weather has creeped in, it seems that we are slightly short on long sleeve onesies. It's kind of where I fall short in clothes too...either have stuff for the dead of winter or the scorchin' hot summer...nothing much for that in-between time. We have some long sleeve shirts, but the onesies are great for play dates and those times when he's crawling all over the place-they stay tucked in and they'll keep him warm.

Sooooo yesterday we treated ourselves to a trip to GapKids (not our usual shopping stop) and picked up a few to get us through....
This last one is my favorite, especially right now, as he is teething like a madman. Poor baby, he has a top tooth coming in already too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are cute!

Mary said...

VERY cute!!

Heather said...

those are great onsies!

~**Dawn**~ said...

Hee hee hee! Those are adorable!

justem said...

Oh my gosh those are adorable!!! I saw the dog ones...I almost had to buy one for my new niece (who is almost here!) but I held back...I already have bought too much for her!