Friday, October 03, 2008

~only bad luck here~

Remember me mentioning that the TV was acting up and I thought it was on it's way to TV Heaven?? It has passed on.

So we are in the middle of watching the debate last night and it dies - scared the crap outta me because it started making some loud cracking sounds and I thought for sure it was gonna blow up or start a fire. Freaked me out! We cut off all power to it. We sat in the LR for about 5 minutes, sort of in shock and thinking "well, crap, now what?!"

Apparently the gods of misfortunate are after me. First the computer. Now the TV. I sure as hell hope my car doesn't break down.

For the first time in a LONG time, we are living paycheck to paycheck (which sucks, in case you wondered) and all these things happening surely make it more difficult. Lovely!!

No comments: